Which Job Is Best for Girls in India in 2023?
Women have made great progress in the Indian job market in recent years. They are breaking barriers and creating a new narrative of female empowerment. There are several job options available to women. Finding one that offers a good work-life balance can be challenging. Let’s explore the best jobs for girls in India in 2023. […] The post Which Job Is Best for Girls in India in 2023? appeared first on Chegg India.
Women have made great progress in the Indian job market in recent years. They are breaking barriers and creating a new narrative of female empowerment. There are several job options available to women. Finding one that offers a good work-life balance can be challenging. Let’s explore the best jobs for girls in India in 2023. These offer both a fulfilling career for women and a balanced personal life. But before that, let’s see the unique skill sets that girls have. This will help us understand which job is best for girls
Girls Have a Unique Skillset
Women have unique qualities that make them excellent professionals. They have higher emotional intelligence and communication skills. Further, they have the ability to multitask. These skill sets are important to find the best jobs for girls in India. These traits make women great leaders and team players. This also makes them valuable addition to any workplace. Listed below are the unique skill sets that you will find in most women.
- Women possess higher emotional intelligence. This enables them to understand and connect with people on a deeper level.
- Women are often more empathetic and intuitive. This allows them to be excellent communicators and problem solvers.
- Women are skilled at multitasking. They are able to manage multiple responsibilities at once. This makes them highly productive in their work.
- Women are able to adapt to changing circumstances. They are capable to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Women often have strong attention to detail. They can approach problems from multiple perspectives. This makes them effective and critical thinkers. This also makes their problem-solving abilities unique.
- Women are typically strong collaborators and team players. They are able to work well with others to achieve common goals.
- Women are often patient and persistent. This enables them to navigate complex situations. They are able to maintain a strong focus on long-term goals.
- Women are often able to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the table. They help organisations to innovate and evolve.
- Women are typically good at building relationships and maintaining networks. This skill is crucial for almost all industries.
Best Jobs for Girls in 2023
We have seen the unique skillsets of girls. We can understand that they are suitable for most tasks. Let’s see some of the best jobs for females in India.
Teaching is one of the best jobs for females in India with salary. They shape the future of their students and teach them to walk down the right path. Their job involves planning lessons and delivering lectures. Further, they grade the papers of students while also coordinating with colleagues and parents. Teaching is one of the most suitable jobs for girls. They are able to understand children well. You will find most elementary teachers as girls. It is an ideal part time job for women.
- Average Salary: Teachers can get an average salary of Rs. 3-5 lakhs per annum. The salary varies depending on their qualification, the grade in which they teach and their subjects.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Education, teaching certification.
- Skills Required: Excellent communication skills, patience, and passion for teaching.
Girls can be some of the best healthcare professionals. This is another best career option for girls in India. Healthcare professionals work in hospitals, clinics, or private practices as well. They provide medical care to patients. The empathy and caretaking abilities that girls have often made them the preferred choice in this industry. They are truly able to understand what the patient is going through.
- Average Salary: It depends upon the position for which the applicant is hired. Normally, the salary ranges between Rs. 4-8 lakhs per annum.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, or Allied Health Sciences.
- Skills Required: Knowledge of medical procedures is a must. Further, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and compassion are important.
Lawyers provide legal advice, represent clients in court, and draft legal documents. It is one of the best jobs for girls after graduation. The knowledge that lawyers hold over legal matters is immense. They are the ones that everyone searches for whenever any unwanted legal trouble occurs. It is a great profession for girls to enter into.
- Average Salary: Average salary that lawyers can earn ranges between Rs. 4-10 lakhs per annum.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Law i.e., LLB. After this, they can apply for a certificate of practice from the Bar Council. They can even start their own practice as an advocate.
- Skills Required: Being a lawyer requires excellent analytical and critical thinking skills. You need to have knowledge of legal procedures. You obtain knowledge through the curriculum. Further, you should have the ability to communicate effectively. You should be able to pay attention to detail.
Financial professionals work in various institutions. This includes banks, financial institutions, and private companies. It is also one of the highest paying jobs for female in India. Finance is a very diversified field. It includes providing financial advice, managing budgets, and analysing financial data. They can get into investment banking, the stock market etc.
- Average Salary: The average salary of finance professionals depends upon the role and industry. It can range anywhere between Rs. 6-12 lakhs per annum
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Master’s in Commerce, CA, CFA, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Skills Required: Finance professionals should have excellent numerical and analytical skills. They should have knowledge of financial markets and products. They should be able to pay attention to detail. Further, work pressure is high in some industries like investment banking. Finance professionals engaged in such fields should have the ability to work under pressure.
5. Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is today’s marketing tactic. This is also one of the best jobs for females in India. Digital marketing professionals develop and implement marketing strategies. They utilise online platforms to promote products or services. This primarily includes social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Average Salary: The average salary of digital marketing professionals ranges between Rs. 4-6 lakhs per annum. It varies according to the expertise and experience of digital marketing professionals.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- Skills Required: Knowledge and know-how of social media platforms are a must. The key here is to crack the algorithm of social media platforms. Further, digital marketing techniques, creativity, and analytical skills are important.
6. Human Resources
Human resources professionals manage the workforce of the organisation. They are responsible for maintaining employee relations, recruitment, training and development, and performance appraisal.
- Average Salary: The average salary of HRs in India is Rs. 4-8 lakhs per annum.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
- Skills Required: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must-have for becoming a good HR. Further, knowledge of labour laws and regulations is required. This ensures that the organisation adheres to all legal regulations.
7. Interior Designing
Interior designers plan and design interior spaces of homes, offices and buildings. It is a promising career as the scope is never-ending. Interior designers consider aesthetic and functional requirements.
- Average Salary: The average salary of interior designers can range between Rs. 4-8 lakhs per annum. It varies depending on the experience and qualifications of interior designers as well.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Skills Required: Creativity and excellent design skills are what this profession demands. The knowledge of design software and the ability to put attention to detail are what make a person a good interior designer.
Being a reporter is also a lucrative career option. Many news and media houses employ reporters. They present the daily news and current affairs. Girls are an ideal choice for becoming a reporter.
- Average Salary: It varies according to experience. The average salary can range anywhere between Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 8 lakhs per annum.
- Eligibility: Bachelor or Master in mass media.
- Skills Required: Speaking and communication skills.
9. Customer Support Executives
Almost all companies have a customer support department. This department solves the queries and problems that customer faces.
- Average Salary: Salary can range anywhere between Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 8 lakhs per annum.
- Eligibility: Graduate-level qualification. It can vary depending on the company.
- Skills Required: Good communication skills and problem-solving skills.
10. Chegg Q&A Expert
If you love sharing knowledge, then you can become a Chegg Q&A expert. Here, you can solve students’ queries across the globe and earn a good sum. It also allows you to network with other experts, share knowledge and open doors for new opportunities.
- Average Salary: It varies according to the number of questions solved. Earnings can range anywhere between Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs per annum.
- Eligibility: Knowledge in any of the respective disciplines.
- Skills Required: Working or expert knowledge in the field where the expert is working. Ability to solve questions and present them in proper form.
Also Read: Emerging Career Fields for Women in 2023
In a Nutshell
Women have come a long way in the Indian job market. They are creating a new narrative of female empowerment. While there are several job options available to women, including jobs for married ladies. Thus, it can be challenging to find one that offers a good work-life balance. The jobs we have listed above are some of the best options for girls in India in 2023.
They provide a fulfilling career for women and a balanced personal life. These jobs utilise the unique skills of women. They also offer a good salary and growth opportunities. If you want to work at your freedom and time availability, then you can prefer becoming a Chegg Q&A expert. Here, you have total independence and control of your time. Sign up now.
Evaluate numerous career choices to choose the right career path for yourself. Dive in to our guide on Career Advice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Women are often found to dominate fields such as education, healthcare, social work, and customer service. But in recent years, women have started breaking barriers and entering other fields. This includes technology, finance, and entrepreneurship, among others.
Teaching, nursing, social work, and administrative roles are some of the professions that employ more women than men. But this trend is gradually changing. More women are now entering traditionally male-dominated professions. This includes engineering, law, business management etc.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. There are some courses that are in high demand. They offer good employment opportunities for women. This includes computer science, data analytics, finance, healthcare, and education, among others. It is essential to choose a course that aligns with your interests and strengths.
There is no definitive answer to this question. This varies depending on the region, industry, and cultural norms. But, some jobs that attract more women include teaching, nursing, customer service, administrative roles, and social work.
The government sector offers several employment opportunities for women. But some government positions that are ideal for women include administrative roles, social work, healthcare and education. Also, many government agencies and departments offer policies and programs to support women’s career development and work-life balance. Women can also enrol for banking and civil services depending upon their interests.